We collect information about you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically,
our legitimate interests include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Site; and for our sales
and marketing activities.
What personal information do we collect from the visitors of the Site?
When filling the contact form on the Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone or skype to help you with your experience. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together
to compile data regarding user interactions on the Site, to determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. This information does not include your name, email address, your IP address or other high-precision data about your location.
When do we collect information?
Use of Data
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the Site;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about our services unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To improve the navigation and content of the Site;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested;
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
Retention of Data
We retain information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so.
We refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our services.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your the data has been stored
in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing.
Protection of Data
We protect the Site visitors and our clients from unauthorized attempts to access, modifying, disclosure or destroying the data we store by the following:
- We constantly improve the ways of collecting, storing and processing data, including physical security measures, to counter unauthorized access to our systems.
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks.
- We limit our employees access to personal data, and impose strict contractual obligations on them, for violation of which there are serious responsibilities and penalties.
Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
- To request deletion of your personal information;
- To opt-out or object to processing of your personal information where our processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interests. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You may contact us directly at any time about updating or deleting your personal information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Exposit Digital Services, LLC’s Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a ransfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Exposit at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Postings on the Site are made at such times as Exposit Digital Services, LLC’s determines in its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on the Site has been updated
or otherwise contains current information. The materials appearing on Exposit’s Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Exposit does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. Exposit does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete, reliable, useful or up to date. These materials may be changed at any time without notice. However Exposit does not make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall Exposit Digital Services, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Exposit’s Site, even if Exposit Digital Services, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Exposit Digital Services, LLC may revise and update these terms of service for the Site at any time without notice. By using the Site you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.